- The University of Wisconsin-Parkside is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- The Department of Business in the College of Business, Economics, and Computing at UW-Parkside is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). This represents the highest standard of achievement for business education, with less than 5% of business schools worldwide meeting the rigorous AACSB accreditation standards.
- UW-Parkside is one of 13 baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate degree-granting campuses in the esteemed University of Wisconsin System
- The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching selected the University of Wisconsin-Parkside to receive its 2015 Community Engagement Classification
- UW-Parkside is ranked among the Best Colleges in Wisconsin by BestColleges.com (2017)
- Over the years, UW-Parkside has been cited as one of the most affordable AACSB-accredited MBA programs in the nation.